CODATA Task Groups 2018 - 2020
Task Groups are one of the means through which CODATA pursues its ambitious strategy, addressing major data needs and policy issues in a broad range of subjects. Task Groups are selected at the biennial CODATA General Assemblies.
The following Task Groups were approved or renewed at 31st CODATA General Assembly, held on 9-10 November 2018, in Gaborone, Botswana.
- Advanced?mathematical tools for data-driven applied systems?analysis?(New Task Group)
- Applying?Data Integration and Data Science Tools toward Research of Urban Life and Smart?Cities?(New Task?Group)
- Digital?Representation of Units of Measure (DRUM)?(New Task Group)
- Improving?Data Access and Reusability (IDAR-TG)?(New?Task Group)
- Agriculture Data, Knowledge for Learning and Innovation
- Citizen Science for the SDGs – Aligning Citizen Science outcomes to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Linked Open Data for Global Disaster Risk Research
- Preservation of and Access to Scientific and Technical Data in/for/with Developing Countries (PASTD)